If youâre looking to get away from the cityâs hustle and bustle, relax and restore this is the perfect property for you. This a perfect home for nature lovers and or a second/vacation home. This beautifully renovated paradise sits on over 15 luxurious and private acres with Southeast Creek running through the backyard. Gorgeous wood floors throughout the home, perfectly situated with large windows at every turn so you can soak up the sun in every room. This beautiful one of a kind home was designed and built by a ships architect and boasts a Jotul wood stove and Pella wood frame, aluminum clad casement windows. Set up for many possible hobbies; writing, gardening, or painting loft, reminiscent of The Notebook. Vintage stone patio, greenhouse and firepit for outdoor entertaining, dual sheds for fishing and watersports gear, and so much more. Close to so many amazing attraction's - Church Hill Theater, Bad Alfred's Distillery, Adkins Arboretum, Garfield Center for the Arts at the Prince Theatre, Washington College, Sultana Educational Foundation, RiverArts Gallery & Educational Program and The National Music Festival. There are several marinas close by and several historic homes in the vicinity. This beautiful retreat is located only 15 minutes from Chestertown, 20 minutes from Centreville, 30 minutes from St. Michaels & Easton, 45 minutes from Annapolis and 75 minutes from DC, Baltimore, and Philly & 90 minutes to Delaware.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story
Tankless Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, LP G
1,500 sq. ft
Church Hill Lumber
Electric service available
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
QUEEN ANNE'S COUNTY
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Foyer, Loft, Utility Room
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dryer, Washer, Microwave, Single Oven
- Slate, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Forced Air, Central.
- Casement, Double Pane, Low-Emittance , Screened, Wood Frame, Triple Pane
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Grab Bars, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Wainscoting, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Open Floor Plan, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Beamed, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Metal, Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Water, Trees/Woods
- Body of Water
- SOUTHEAST CREEK
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Trees. No Thru Street, Stream/Creek, Trees/Wooded, Secluded, Private.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price