This property offers it all for country living on 7.65 ACRES! Very well maintained 1680 square foot home with 2 car garage. Ranch style home consist of 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Kitchen with S/S appliances, Utility Room with Washer and Dryer off of Mud Room from 2 car garage, Family Room adjoins Kitchen, Formal Dining Room, Formal Living Room off large Entry Hall. There is a chimney with flue behind Sheetrock in Family Room if a pellet or wood stove is wanted. Large rear deck with Trex flooring and vinyl railing over looking large chain link fencing for pets or children. 24' x 48' Pole Building with 4 stalls and room for equipment. Open ground for horse/livestock pastures. Established hay field in front of house. Peach and apple trees to enjoy in the summer time. In a HOA community with NO dues, consisting of less than 10 homes with minimum of 5 acres. One mile to Rt. 301 for very easy commuting.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
Private Sewer System
1,680 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Attic
- Country Kitchen
- Dryer, Electric Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lot View
- Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Chain Link, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Satellite Dish, Sidewalks, Shed, Livestock Facilities, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard, Rural, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price